Wintek can help in review and design of wireless systems in most frequency bands:
- End to end system architecture.
- Analysis and review of practical system implementations.
- RF and microwave system analysis.
- Antenna systems (tracking and fixed).
- Aeronautical communication systems. Concepts, configuration and installation.
- System end to end analysis. Link budgets, EIRP, G/T, EbNo, Modulation, Coding...
- Frequency Generation systems. Spurious and noise…
- Power and heat system analysis
Product Concepts and Analysis
Do you plan a new product or a product update, Wintek can assist in:
- Product requirements analysis (including market analysis).
- Product definition and specifications.
- Design and review of concepts
- Core technology and modules.
- Design for manufacturing.
- ASIC design and implementation.
- Electrical and mechanical concepts.
Examples of product development and innovations. Involved from definition to major design:
- Inmarsat User Terminals marine, land and aero. C, M, Aero, BGAN… (market analysis/ product definitions/program definitions/business cases/electrical and mechanical design)
- Inmarsat Gateway RF Distribution System (concept/electrical and mechanical design)
- Shortwave Radio Telex Modem’s (modem design)
- X/S-Radar systems (Mech design. Electrical High Dynamic RX and burst AFC system)
- VHF/DSC DSC Radio’s (DSC modem)
- Secure Voice Scrambler (scrambling frequency and time signal processing)
- Shortwave Radio M3000 (frequency generation)
- 400W Shortwave automatic Antenna Tuner (all mech. and elect. design)
- Test Equipment for satellite and industrial systems
- Trunk Radio Systems (frequency and RX generation)
- Signal Generator MS 30 (frequency generation)
- Audio Analyzer (frequency and phase generation and measuring)
- HiFi-Receiver and High Power PA (all design)
- Wireless Panic Alarm System (all design user terminal)
- Wireless Wash Down Control System (all design)
- Electronic Antitheft System (EAS) E-Tag (system definition and ASIC mgn.)
- Photo Voltage Solar System (ASIC management)